H1 - Fuel Cell Structure
- H1- Fuel Cell has four main units, fuel reactor, control system, hydrogen tank and Li-Po battery
- Fuel reactor consists of 60 graphite plates and four fans
- Control system consists of two solenoid valves, low-pressure sensor, radio and PCB
- Hydrogen tank consists of cavity, air valve and high-pressure sensor
- LiPo battery is only as a spare power be used when the drone takes off or the operation need fast and high power
H1 - Fuel Cell Workflow
H1 - Fuel Cell Features
- Designed for a wide range of commercial drones The H1- fuel cell is compatible with DJI M600, MMC HyDrone 1550 and MMC HyDrone 1800
- Extremely long endurance H1 - fuel cell can give the drone a stunning endurance from 2.5 hours to 4 hours.
- Strong adaptability in harsh environment Hydrogen drones can fly in extreme temperatures from -10 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Eco-friendly, and pollution-free The fuel cell generates electricity with no pollution–much of the hydrogen and
- Longer lifespan LiPo battery lifespan is only 300-500 usage hours, fuel cell lifespan is 3000-5000 usage hours
- Quick refuel capability Compared to LiPo batteries’ 2-3 hours charging time, hydrogen fuel cell refueling only need 30 - 40 minutes
oxygen used in generating electricity ultimately forms water as a by-product.